The Federal Land Bank of Spokane was created by the Farm Credit Act of 1916. Several Farm Credit entities were merged in 1988 to form the Farm Credit Bank of Spokane, which merged with other Farm Credit entities in 1994 to form AgAmerica, Farm Credit Bank, headquartered in Spokane. AgAmerica FCB joined management with Western Farm Credit Bank in 1998 and headquarters was moved to Sacramento. Mineral management remained in Spokane.
In 2002, Western Farm Credit Bank joined management with the Farm Credit Bank of Wichita with headquarters in Wichita. The management of Western’s minerals in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah shifted from Farm Credit Mineral Operations in Spokane to FCB of Wichita, which became USAgBank, FCB in 2003, then merged with CoBank in 2013. AgAmerica, FCB joined management with AgriBank, FCB of St. Paul with headquarters in St. Paul. Management for minerals owned by AgAmerica remained with Farm Credit Mineral Operations in Spokane through 2002. AgAmerica, FCB ceased to exist in 2003 and minerals owned by AgAmerica in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wyoming were transferred to AgriBank, FCB. Minerals in Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington were transferred to Northwest Farm Credit Services, FLCA.
On January 1, 2023, Northwest Farm Credit Services, FLCA merged with Farm Credit West, FLCA to form AgWest Farm Credit, FLCA.
Minerals in Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington are owned by AgWest Farm Credit, FLCA in Spokane, Washington.
Past Lease Sales