Get a full picture of how your operation has performed over the past 12 months with a cash flow budget.
Understand projected cash inflows, outflows, balances and loan activity for each month. If you’re an AgWest customer, or considering becoming one, we’d be glad to meet with you to review your cash flow budget.
Why should I develop a cash flow budget?
Financial planning positions you for success. With a cash flow budget in hand, you’re better prepared to answer questions such as:
- What if fuel and fertilizer prices go through the roof?
- What if we bought the neighboring property?
- Is this the right year to consider alternative business models or commodities?
- Can we finally go full-time on the farm?
What types of financial information are included in a balance sheet?
- Starting cash
- Cash in
- Cash out (fixed and variable)
- Loans (cash paid or received)
- Ending cash
Download the cash flow budget template to get started on preparing your cash flow budget.